Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Gregory Siff Portraits by BRAKHA x2

For the last 31 weeks, world renowned photographers and directors Moshe and Eddie Brakha aka Brakha x2, have been working on their portrait series New Economy. They feature a person recognized as someone on the rise, on a journey of self-discovery. 


This week artist Gregory Siff was featured and the portraits came out great.  Gregory had this to say about the project....

"This portrait is the current consciousness of who I am today, where I was when they took the shot. As I prepare to bring my film, painT, a modern telling of the life of the artist Vincent van Gogh, to actualization, Brakha x2 was there to encapsulate the moment... a restless artist with a dream, wearing many hats, and the fire inside I must harness to accomplish it."


You can see the rest of the work here www.brakhax2.com


And you can follow Gregory Siff here www.gregorysiff.tumblr.com

2 comments: